Thursday, April 17, 2008

THANKS MAXENE CHOI

I just Loveeeee Maxene she is going to a hard time some personal problems I'm thinking of you I do hope things get better, anyways she send me a fabulous RAK with the best candy that I just love love love the tons of skittles yeyayaya I haven't touched one bag at least for a month until i lose the 2 pounds I gained hahahhaha she also send me 2 studio g clear stamps of christmas which I love studio G, I love the card she send me and she made the cuttest cards don't you think soooooo??? Also some wooden heels some wooden pies cake stickers and some images to color from one of her favorite artist which I will try to make them soon.
Thanks Maxene thanks alotttt BELIEVE ME THINGS WILL GET BETTER.
Let me know when you get my RAK I do hope you like it???