Monday, February 23, 2009
but here is the box
And when you open it changito the monkey from stampendous which I loveee and I want my stamps NOWWW anyways a long story but here is changito cupid ahhhhh too cute
Gotta go and make more they are fun to make
You can see the tutorial here and the other amazing magic boxes Elaine made she is an imaginative person and OMG look at her blog it's just wonderful
Friday, February 20, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Here is the super package I made my bf JF Chefris I hope he loves it all of them are MFT stamps maid for you I got 2 in the mail this week from a friend then I made 1 smaller for the menu and the milk carton box, but Kim had an offer and I just loved the maid that I had to buy her!!!
Here is Mischa she is always in my pictures she loves it and she is too cute......
Mischa just has to be int he pictures I loveeee her sooooo much Oh I have her a valentines present too
The candy inside to the milk carton box I just love making it I will try out the 4 milk cartons and the caddy for them
The surprise was meeeeee hahaha I dressed as a maid and my bf has a wall with those colores grays and blacks mmmmm should I add a picture of me as a maid should I???
Monday, February 9, 2009
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Buy a DVR. Tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, "My purpose is to__________ _ today."
5. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
6. Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than you did in 2008.
7. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, tai chi, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
18. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
23. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie (not you guys.) Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything. Give it time, time.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
34. The best is yet to come.
35. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
36. Do the right thing!
37. Call your family often.
38. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: "I am thankful for __________." Today I accomplished _________.
39. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
40. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
May your troubles be less, May your blessings be more. And may nothing but happiness come through your door!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Of course the loveeee like the BEATLES song ALL YOU NEED IS LOVEEEE
Even with a BF or with out it's so cute hearts everywhere in every store different pinks and reds and white or is it just me??? This is one cute valentines day card I will be making more hope you like them.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The 2 day I gave my brother pablo FAMILY GUY 7th season.
The 3 day I gave 6 cards of football sunday to my ILS, JF, ARLETTE, PABLIS, and a cake of super bowl stadium to my bf and it's pretty cute.
JF gave me gorgeous IRIS flowers they are justtt soooo cute.
The 4 day I gave my tarot cards to Chayo she is a great friend and you are supposed to give something that is yours
Tomorrow it's the 5th day ohhhh what to give???