Sunday, May 18, 2008

THANKS KATHY KENDALL

WOWWWWWW KATHY you are toooo much and you send me alottttt of goodies I just had to take tons of photos of everything it's amazinggggg love everything LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF.
2 AMAZING POCKET CARDS the pink one is a project i need to make i just need the measurements, love itttt, then the litthe one has a post it just oo cute, also some white love stickers and rhinestone flowers.
This is the inside of the little book
This is the pocket for cards it came with 4 just gorgeous cards i need to make this it's an awesome project loveee it
The inside of the pocket card
Gorgeous cardstock papers I will use on my card making and my scrapbooking
A serendipity set of CTMH and i loveee the word serendipity also because of the movie serendipity and the chocolate in NYC
Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.
4 yeah 4 CTMH stamp sets i really can't wait to play with them

THANK U THANK U THANK U SOOOOO MUCH KATHY I'LL BE SENNDING YOU SOME STUFF NEXT MONTH SO BE ON A LOOK OUT THANKS AND ALSO FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THAT YOU HAVE GIVING ME ON THE HARD TIMES I HAVE HAD THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY