Thursday, December 11, 2008

X-MAS POEM SOOOOOO FUNNY AND HEY TRUE VERY TRUE

IN ONE OF MY GROUPS THEY SEND ME THIS POEM AND OMG WAS IT SOOOO ME I KNOW THAT IS WHAT SANTA IS SAYING TO ME THIS YEAR AND THE NEXT SOOOO MUCH IF YOU KNOW ME JUST READ IT:
Twas the night before Christmas,
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
Should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
And now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look
In this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
As he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!"