Saturday, January 31, 2009

1 DAY OF GIFTS

OHHHHHHH this is sooooo mcuh fun I had a blast making this cards for my family my aunt who I haven't seen for a year and she is sick so it's a great gift a card for her to get better, then her son my cousin Chuy who is amazing at technology, Jojo who is one of my favorite cousins the best beotchhhh evaaaaaahhhh and Liz baby Liz she is kinda my daughter who I love dearly she is my mini me hahahaha.
All of them had a GHIRARDELLI mint chocolate that is delizzzzzz even though I hate mint I hate ittttttt I hateeeeee HATEEE HATEEEEE IT still this is the only thing I eat that has mint.
THIS IS FOR MY AUNT IRMA SHE LOVESSSS YELLOW
FOR MY COUSIN JESUS HE LIKES COMPUTERS BUT HEY A ROCKET SHIP IS GOOD
FOR LIZ SHE IS A MAKE UP ARTIST
AND FOR JOJO ONE OF MY FAVORITE COUSINS AND LOVES PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN LIKE ME JOHNNY DEEP HOTTYYYYY!!!!