Thursday, April 16, 2009

PIZZA ANYONE mee mee meeeeeee!!!!!

In Mexico we have a huge special on pizzas pretty much all the pizza places have 2 for the price of 1 Ponte Vecchio ohhhhhh love those, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Ceaser has a promotion of 3 for the price of one but me eating pizza right now i'm not in the mood ahhhhhh yeah me saying no to CHEESE ok I might be sick while yes yes I am sick I have a terrible sore throat and I talk like a guy or a really really really sore throat girl, anyways I wanted pizza today ohhhhh did I ever but with my throat I had to do the next best thing a pizza box and a pizza card ohhhhh I love these.....
Aren't they cuteeeee my BF JF is going to freak he hates stuff that takes space that means cards that are bulky mmmmm he is dating me of course I make bulky cards I have 50 box cards premade I still need to sell those or give them away away away box cards please all of you gooooo AWAYYYYYY.
On the inside of the mini pizza box I added very genius of me a cookie pizza hahahahah buttt it looks more like a tortilla with salsa and cheese called SOPES crap even my brothers which I have 3 said it looked like sopes but it's a chocolate chip cookie with strawberry jam and coconut I loveeee coconut or more saying coconut than eating it.
Crap i'm cough cough cough peeps gotta go