Monday, August 24, 2009

BLUE BLUE ROOM "GOODBYE"

Here is me with 3 toned hair yeah I like to do that sometimes.
I wanted soooooo much my blue room and I have loved it for 6 years it was pretty cool but I needed a change so I remembered I had tons purple things so I painted my room lavender it's great to paint a room but because we found a wall with water residue I couldn't finish my room today like I thought, please pleaseeeeee I hope to finish it tomorrow.
Woke up at 5:30 am toke a bath exercise and then I went to Home Depot to buy the paints because Walmart didn't have the colors I wanted, so I bought all my supplies and came hope at 11:30 started taking all the stuff out and let me tell you it's alot I mean ALOTTTT of crap.
Added the blue tape around the panels, then the painting began it's pretty fun.
But because my room has TONS OF CRAP and it's all around the room, I actually have no room, no bed, no bathroom, nadaaaaaa.
So I toke shelter in Pablo's room my BROTHER.
Sleepy time tomorrow the closet, rearanging my room, and the bathroom I hope hope hopaaaaahhhh I will finish tomorrow because on wednesday I'm going outtttt yeahahahahaha.
Sorry noooo cards today will add some in the week.
thankssss