Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PCS BILLY SPORTS

I loveeeee my nephews they are soooo cute I have 3 boys and 2 little girls, for the boys I thought I would make them some cute sports bags I used PCS they where my first stamps I bought when I started stamping, they are really cute and Billy I just see my nephews.
Emil loves sports and soccer is his favorite, he did try tennis ones but got to tired poor little guy, Santi likes soccer too but I don't think it's his favorite sport???
JC well he is more of an inventor, he has actually made his very own inflatables, they are very smart, wow what great nephews I have.
I just wanted to make all the sport Billy I'm still missing Billy surfer which I will make this week, Emil and Santi also surf see just terrific with sports.
BILLY SOCCER
BILLY BASKETBALL
BILLY FOOTBALL
BILLY BASEBALL