Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SHOPPING GALORE 2010

Well not know but I did some shopping a while back ad I bought uhhhhhh guess guess guess ok you didn't guess so I'll tell you I bought.............................. scrapbooking crap!!!!!
What a surpriseeeee yes I bought jolee's lots and lots of jolee's and 2 scrapbook kits in COSTCO (hey i'm in Mexico I don't have Michaels 0r Joann or all the best scrapbooking supplies so sadly mine come from COSTCO) But it was surprisingly interesting to see that I got to really neat 12x12 scrapbooks here they are I still haven't used ribbons in my pages maybe on of these days I will try it!!! Who knows but the worst part is i'm becoming a Ribbon HOARDER NOOOOOO
Ok this is my best buys of the year 2010!!!
When you open it it has all these things the bad part is they don't sell them anymore :(More things that came with the kit
Pages inside the kit
Halloween items of course gotta have my fav time of year
Some X-mas stuff
I loved these stamp setssssss tooooo cool
Lots of primassssss flowers to meee

My ribbon purses pretty much free they where from other things I had bought BUT I still want the purple ribbon purse ohhhhh well that is just me
A closer look at all the colors color coordinated of course WHAT ELSE!!!
The other side
Nesties I can't live with out them love love loveeeee them and I want the NEW ONES my b-day is coming soooo maybe I might buy them yeaahaha
A whole lot of more than 200 Jolee's OMG even JF loved them hey I have a supported BF that is great didn't even made a face when I told him the value of the lot $$$$$$