Friday, November 26, 2010

SMELLS LIKEEEEE COFFEE

I got this order ready a while back but still I wanted it to be perfect it was for a costumer that did her THESIS on coffee beans I think (oops I forgot to ask if you see this post please let me know about your thesis) anyways she loved the idea and she wanted these colors cream, coffee, chocolate, gold, and a bronze I loved the simple of it and yet it just mess together they just work in harmony, just love it!!!
These where the big cards, I used the transparent cellophane envelopes so you still get an envelope but get to see the gorgeous cards.
These little purses would be together with the big cards they are just soooo cute.
For the thank you cards that where 25 of them, I just had to make the cup of coffee as a box so she could have all her thank you cards in this little box as a cup of coffee isn't it just perfect!!!
Inside the cup of coffee ok gotta gooo now I want an Espresso or a Capuchino so much talk about coffee mmmmm this time it was a real COFFEE TALK hahahahha dumb joke.