Friday, May 9, 2008

THANKS TO MY SISTAHHHHH MARY

MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY how do you always know what to get me and the cards you make me are amazingggg thanks alot for everythings you have been a sister for real all the way thanks for the support and being there for me on the good day and the bad days i'm not leaving you expect your package soon but it's not the last ok i'll keep sending you more gifts and an order of CTMH.
THANKSSSSSSS MARY THANKS THANKSSSS Just even look at the package it's too cute i didn't brake it at all it's adorable and i love the colors.
SKITTLESSSSS SKITTLESSSS SKITTLESSSSS I'm sorry if no one likes them i just love them and look at all the stamps and 2 amazingggg CTMH catalogs so i can keep shopping yeayaya I just made a list well i'm a shoppaholic what can i say thanks Mary I just love everything I do hope you will get your package soon thanks ohhhhh and the paper bliss for my kitty and the girly girl ones and the girardelli wowwwww amazing 72% chocolate and the flowers of CTMH for my 12x12 scrapbook thankssssss