Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY DIVAS, BELLAS, AND QUEENS

Well I'm always calling my MUM the queen and this time she was treated like one and from my BFF Mampis and my BF Juan Fris also she got tons of calls on Mother's Day, my BFF Ele called her, then my BFF Ana Pao, also my BFF Jojo, and tons of other people, but the huge surprise where these flowers my BFF send her with the cutest card ever saying to my friend Blanquita something something I actually forgot hahahaha sorry i'm a bit sleepy and typing on my blog I just loved these flower arrangement I think it's my style of flowers too I just love my BFF

These flowers my business partner, BFF, and my adoptive sister in real life MAMPIS gave to my mum aren't they just soooooo English country style i loveee them sooooo romantic
All pinks and purples of course Blanquita said her favorite sentence in the world "THIS IS MINE" which is true they are hers.

LOVEEEEEEE THIS FLOWERS MAMPIS SEND MY MUM AND I LOVE MY LYLAS MAMPIS