Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ALSO MY BF THE WONDERFUL CHEF JF HAVE ME A RAK

Ok sooooo i'm a drama queen and when I learned no more sistahhhhh I was dying really sad not because of the presents but because of getting to know someone like my sistah Mary who has told me tons of times i'm not leaving you so i better make a great box this month for her.
But my BF totally wonderful my prince in shinning armor toke me to a scrapbooking place we accidentally found in like 2 hours from the city bought me all of these items.
LOVEEEEEE HIMMMMM
I WOVE YOU PUMPKIN PIE
YOU ARE AWESOME
Some cute brads they are music notes and guitars and pianos, then a cute jolee's shirt saying twinkle toes 2 bags of flower buttons lovee those, and 2 muppets epoxy stickers really cute lovessss it.
Then he got me these simpsons stickers and even the bag is amazing sooo gonna use it on my simpsons scrapbook.
JF my DBF bought tons of 12x12 papers for our scrapbook of our 9 month relationship
wow 9 months really???
Of course he got me halloween papers and skulls papers which i loveee
More 12x12 papers
And yeah more 12x12 papers i'm not letting him buy me more papers they are sooooo expensive here I mean some of them where 3 dollars each each not for alot, so i'll wait until i go to Texas to buy in joann.com