Friday, March 13, 2009

ST' PATRICKS IS COMING

IT'S A CARD YOU CAN OPEN IT
THIS IS THE FRONT PART
AND HERE IS THE CARD OPEN

TOP O' THE MORNING
Happy Soon to be St. Patricks day yeayayayaya I'm happier because I'm not Irish and I live in Mexico so for me to celebrate St. Patricks is just plain ridiculous butttt yes there is a BUT coming my BF hes B-day is 17 of March so happy St. Patricks I can celebrate the day hahahaha i'm a happy Irish wanna be.
Ok so enough about me and it to this card it's all made out of nestabilities and yes there is a TUT for it coming in tuesday but not this tuesday because i'm adding a TUT on spiral card those are fun to make mine is yes of St. Patricks of course hey it's the card for my BF.
Well gotta go and do the bella sketch thanks for looking.
Slan is goodbye in IRISH ahahahaha