Friday, July 31, 2009

NEW TINY RESTAURANT PROJECT

Me serving our costumers
Sorry I haven't been posting but for the last month I have been planing the restaurant deal I want to open one I already found a location and checking tables chairs absolutely everything the theme the prices god it's a lot of work but it's pretty exciting so I hope to post more cards and all but right now I have 2 priorities my paintings and my restaurant the expo will be in december so I can finish my paintings I have 5 now can you believe it 5 and all done so that is pretty cool and working on 2 more also I got this accountant and a manager so they can help me get the business running I'm soooooo excited about this project it's literally changing my life 180 degress.
Will post later some more cards.
Ampa serving hahahaha oh I can't wait to have our own place