Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CRAZY SATURDAY

ALL THE STUFF I BOUGHT FOR CARDS AND SCRAPBOOKING

Today we just got the car and went of to go shopping we had sooooooooo many things to do so we went to LA CANTERA again to Michaels but I bought some clear stamps that I already had so I have to exchange them, the bad part is I never found the 40% off coupon in the news paper and the sales person doesn't want to receive the 40% coupon from joann that really sucks but hey what can I do about it??? then we went to North Star Mall for more shopping still haven't found any shoes and I haven't heard anything from JF so i'm kinda sad I really miss him but what can you do??? I still went to Victorias Secret and found the great Coconut Beauty Rush it's sooooooooo good I really want to buy it!!!
THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY THE BEST BURGER EVER

MAMPIS AND I SHARED THE BURGER BUT THIS PHOTO IS TO DIE FOR THIS IS ME EATING IT MMMM DELIZZZ I WANT ANOTHER ONE
Then Mampis and I went to eat to The Cheesecake Factory a YUMMY double BBQ burger it's soooooooo good, and then we went to Sephora where I use all the make up available for free and was thinking of buying my MUM the Bare Essentuals (THE BEST MAKE UP EVER) I bought one for Arlette that she asked for it and gave me the money, and I bought the new BOTOX lips also from BE they make your lips look soooooo hot and it gives you a tingly feeling kinda cool, then I escaped to Blockbuster and bought more more more dvd's they areeeee sooooooooooo cool it's one of my hobbies we came back to the house and saw SHUTTER I liked it it's the verson of a chinese horror movie I prefer the chinese but hey it's good, then we had Green Tea Ice Cream Haggen Danz and Creme Brulee Ice Cream can anyone say hooooooooray I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAMMMMMMM the we saw SYDNEY WHITE funny movie and MISS PETIGREW ohhhhhhhh how happy am I with my dvd's also I got SEX AND THE CITY THE MOVIE and my witches diary 2009 which my JF gave it to me 10 years ago he gave me 1999 wow 10 years have passed
SLEEPY TIMEEEEEE some how I have been getting nightmares because Mampis tells me all the time that I keep shouting JF JUAN FRIS and Nooooooo and stop what the hell kinda of dream am I getting but that she was really worried because I sounded scared:(